The International Journal of Chemical Kinetics will publish a special issue featuring work presented at 10th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics, continuing a tradition of providing an archival platform for, and support of the ICCK meetings. The submission window for the special issue is 11th June 2017 until 11th September 2017. Full papers based on the presentations made at the 10th ICCK meeting are eligible for consideration for inclusion in the IJCK special issue. Manuscripts must be prepared according to the IJCK guidelines and submitted through the ScholarOne website. Manuscripts will be subject to the normal review and acceptance criteria of IJCK. Management of the review process and decisions regarding acceptability of manuscripts for publication will be handled by the Editors of the International Journal of Chemical Kinetics.
Questions regarding manuscript submission and editorial policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Guidance and Information
- The IJCK website is http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1097-4601
- The guidelines for Authors are available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1097-4601/homepage/ForAuthors.html
- The submission process can be started by Selecting ‘Submit an Article’ from the menu ‘For Contributors’ on the left side of the screen
- This will open the ScholarOne Manuscripts login page https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/kin
- Select ‘Author’ from the tab bar under the journal title
- Select ‘Start Submission’ from the menu on the left
- At the bottom of the page for Step 1 of the submission process there is the question ‘Is this submission for a special issue?’. Select yes.
- Select ‘10th ICCK’ from the next drop down box.
- In the cover letter you submit with the manuscript state that the manuscript is for inclusion in the Special Issue for 10th ICCK.